Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Missing my person

It’s only been like 9 days since my person went overseas on a holiday. I always knew I would miss him but he is a shift worker so it’s not uncommon to go a week without really seeing each other. But he called a short time ago and it hit home how much I miss him and that he still has another few weeks away. I have managed to get through the first week by keeping very busy and now as things settle down I’m finding myself with more free time. I will use this time to focus on myself, clear my head and have some good nanna naps!

It’s funny how we can be so independent and cope just fine as a single person and enjoy the freedom but things can change very quickly when you meet someone. Having been so hurt previously it took a long time to learn to trust again and now that I do it’s nice to have someone to share things with. I’m very lucky to have a person who accepts me and my crazy mind and is supportive and caring unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment