Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back to Reality

I've just had three days off work so only a very short working week for me. I'd planned these days off to do nothing.....people question this but really I was reaching breaking point and I knew I needed some time to chill out and really relax. I didn't want to go away travelling etc I wanted to be at home which feels like a novelty at present with life being so busy.

I'm so pleased that I've taken this time to myself I've slept, watched tv, movies, eaten yummy foods, caught up with good friends and scrapbooked. It sounds busy when it's listed out but really I feel rested, relaxed and my head space is a lot clearer.

I'm looking forward to getting back into the office tomorrow and hope my mini break at home is enough to get me through until my next lot of holidays!!

1 comment: