Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Here goes...day one!

I'm off to Sydney as we speak to visit my sister and brother in law. With good intentions to assist my sister recovering from surgery in also secretly looking forward to trashy tv, a block or two of chocolate and some relaxation from my crazy world (which is largely dominated by my over thinking mind!)

Was reminded today of how grateful I am to be in a new job where people are supportive and caring. We still work hard but things are more in perspective on that front. One other upside is that people don't know me!!! I'm excited because it means I can avoid questions about my former relationship and little miss muffets which were inevitably followed by a sigh and a comment like 'you'll find somebody else'. I acknowledge people's good intentions but really the situation sucks enough without everyone I work with knowing my business!

All in all a good day :) topped off with cuddles from my fave 3month old!

Hope you have all your Oz day decorations organized for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment