Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 6 - a good day

Another day gone and it was actually a pretty good one. Started off slow as I was a bit down in the dumps however I forced myself to be positive. It was also nice to come home to two great flatmates. Both very different people but great individuals and I'm pleased to say we have a fun house. Don't misunderstand me, it's definitely not a party house but as far as share houses go its pretty great :)

At my low point today I struggled with the feelings of 'what did I do to deserve this' and 'how did I end up here' and 'will it ever get better'. Logically I know the answers to these questions but it's only natural to try to work out how my behaviour could've changed things.im also aware that my former partner is making plans in his new relationship. I'm not wanting to go back to how things were but how is it possible for someone to move on so quickly? It's like I never existed. Guess its easier when you are the one who has made the decision to move on.

Enough venting and trying to sort through things today. I'm exhausted!

Tomorrow is a new day and I'm thinking of setting a goal for myself. Nothing major but just something small and achievable

No comments:

Post a Comment