Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 4 and 5 - a bump in the road

You know the old saying 'if you dont have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all'...well that sums up my last two days. I was saddened when I had to come home after spending quality time with some of my fave people and the reality of a little Missy's upcoming birthday. Some moments are harder than others and it's hard to accept some changes. I'm getting there and only because I'm trying to keep myself busy. Hence, I didn't write yesterday.

Today has been relaxing and productive. I guess we all need a reminder to get more organized and sort through the clutter in our lives....this weeken I've tackled my computer, deleting music, photos, old docs and other random things to clear space for new stuff! You may think its sad but I'm very proud of this achievement cause I've been procrastinating for weeks...yay me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment