Saturday, March 10, 2012

Take two

Yes yes I know it's been too long between blogs and a few people have commented on that!

So quickly here are 10 things that have happened to me in the last two weeks:
1. Got bought out of an investment property
2. Bought someone out of another place
3. Had a flatmate move out with no notice
4. Saw the little girls I used to live with (amazing!)
5. Found a new flat mate who moved in promptly
6. Learnt some new crafty things
7. Attended a christening and a 1st birthday party
8. Got cornered about a blind date
9. Grew webbed feet as a result of all the rain
10. Got hooked on MyKitchen Rules and Revenge!

So it's been a crazy few weeks but overall I'm beginning to feel much stronger :)

2 comments:

  1. yah finally you are back. And all has been wonderful. You also forgot to add 11. Had the last laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely :) I appreciate that and yes you are right about 11!!

    ReplyDelete