Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Weekend!

Gotta love the weekends.....time to relax, catch up with friends and do the things we love. So much so I haven't blogged for a few days :)

Here is the final installment of the 95 questions....

What makes you feel comfortable? being in my bed, in my house
What’s something about you that has never changed? my loyalty towards my friends
What will be different about your life in exactly one year? hopefully I will be more accepting of my single status and looking forward to the idea of dating. But at the moment that is a while off!
What mistakes do you make over and over again? sometimes i am too nice and don't say no when i should
What do you have a hard time saying “no” to? my negative thoughts
Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? there is no point doing something you don't believe in. I think you get to a point where if you don't believe in it then it's not worth it, for me I think of my job and am lucky to be in a role where I do really place importance on the policy area I work on.
What’s something that used to scare you, but no longer does? Being single used to scare me beyond words but I am slowly growing more comfortable with it.
What promise to yourself do you still need to fulfill? that I will go on a holiday overseas
What do you appreciate most about your current situation? the support I have from my colleagues, friends and family. In times of stress you really do find out who truly supports you unconditionally.
What’s something simple that makes you smile? seeing my friends children achieve new things
So far, what has been the primary focus of your life? my family and being self sufficient
How do you know when it’s time to move on? I think you just know
What’s something you wish you could do one more time? I can't think of anything right now
When you’re 90-years-old, what will matter to you the most? family and friends and being able to reflect on a life full of wonderful memories.
What would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life? I hope there are no regrets, I think there would be somethings I would say 'I wish I did that sooner' but the last few months has taught me that things happen for a reason (even though we don't often know at the time what that reason is).

Time will tell what I am meant to achieve in this life time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment