Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Win some, lose some

Just when you think that things are going ok....you drop a ball and the rest come falling down. I liken this role I play to a juggling act and the fine line between holding allthe balls in the air moving in a coordinated way and them being scattered on the floor. I feel the pressure today after a long work day.

1. My partner with whom I would never juggle!
2. The girls who are just little complex beings whose moods change like the wind.
3. Family an ever changing dynamic
4. Friends, who I need to spend more time with
5. Job, which is slowly being moves down my list of priorities. Now I have a new perspective of what work life balance should be
6. Myself and my mental health - a juggling act in itself!
7. Finally, my emotions!!

I'm a bit all over the place now emotionally. On the work front I have felt unsupported at times and because I'm used to defining myself through my work that is hard. I have really realised in the past few weeks how attached I am to the girls. I cant imagine life with out my partner and them.

So tomorrow is a new day and I'll do my best to juggle successfully all day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment