Friday, March 25, 2011

Sick

So it's been a long few days being unwell. And while I'm on the mend it's made me realise just how hard this parenting thing is when you are sick. I've been fortunate to have a few days without the girls so I've been able to just rest and try to get well. Now it's back to Friday and the girls have just been dropped off by their mother. I always find Friday is the most difficult day because it's their transition day. I am not at all surprised that it's stressful for the kids and I hope over time they will slowly get used to it.

It never ceases to amuse me how much Miss 4 wants to play with Miss 1's toys!! Now that Miss 1 is starting to walk payback is coming into play. Miss 4 just set up a train set with her dad and just as they were playing with it Miss 1 made her way over and started pulling up the tracks!! This was soon followed by a little outburst by Miss 4 about how it's unfair that her sister plays with her toys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment