Friday, November 25, 2011

ANOTHER new beginning

Well it's been a while since I posted and things have certainly changed. Life got turned upside down overnight and it's still all falling back into some sort of order. I'm struggling going from being a family person to being single again but I am lucky to have amazing friends and family to help me through.

To be honest it's crap finding that you have to face another new being and yes i know it is reality but it's also a big pain. I know it will all get easier and I will learn to trust again and be happy. In the mean time, it's day by day for me and we will see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that all changed for you in an eyeblink... You certainly gave it your best shot and you should be proud of yourself, I am sure the girls will always love and respect you. I wish you all the best with your new beginning and hope we stay in touch! Take good care of yourself, and remember, there is ALWAYS sunshine after the rain... even if it takes a while... Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete