Friday, April 1, 2011

Things are Changing....

We know now that the girls mum's house has been sold and the girls and their mother will be moving. We are not sure where but I am pleased to know that Miss 4 is now more accepting of this. For a few months now she knew the house was going to be sold but she didn't comprehend what this meant. For example, she didn't realise all her stuff was going with them. Our whole little family has gone through alot of change in the past 12months and hopefully this move will be the last major change in a while.

I know that the changes have caused me stress and anxiety so I can't imagine how a 4 year old deals with this. I personally can't wait for things to settle down. This past 12 months has been one of the hardest times in my life. Don't get me wrong, I'm know there are always going to be issues with our family but I wish we could have a few months with nothing major happening so I can catch up!!

Wishful thinking maybe??

No comments:

Post a Comment