Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 13 - game face

So I'm sitting on the bus and trying to prepare myself for another week. Trying not to preempt anything but focusing on staying positive even of something unexpected happens.

I do love a little bit of country music and below is part of the song 'Not Ready to make Nice' by the Dixie Chicks. It played on my iPod a short time ago and I think it will be my song of the week and remind me to hold firm, stand my ground and stick up for myself.

"I'm not ready to make nice
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell and I don't have time
To go round and round and round

It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell, can't bring myself
To do what it is you think I should
What it is you think I should"

No comments:

Post a Comment